COVID 19 Update
Hello, we hope you are all staying safe and well, we wanted to let you have an update on how our business is effected during the COVID-19 restrictions and what we are doing in the meantime.
We are starting from Monday the 15th June to offer customers into our building on a strict appointment-only basis, if you would like to make an appointment to see one of our designers or view only, these appointments can be arranged by using our contact us page link and fill in days and times that might be suitable for you between Monday - Saturday.
Our staff and customer well-being are important that's why we have taken the following steps to protect everyone.
* A maximum of two customers per designer in the showroom at any or time.
* We have a sanitization station at the entrance to the showroom and personal protective equipment is available including face coverings
and disposable gloves.
* Social distancing with floor marking and signage throughout.
* Presentation desks have large, wall-mounted screens to view designs and quotations from a safe distance.
Acrylic screens are also in place between yourself and our designers.
* Frequent disinfecting of surfaces and handled products throughout the day.
Our Warehouse is operational and we can order and receive products from most of our major suppliers, although things are moving a little slower than normal as every business tries to get back to their new normal.
We too are limited on staff members available at this moment in time so your patience would be appreciated. We hope this update helps with your bathroom project plans, and wish you all well at this time.
Leaney's of Lancing Limited