Covid -19 Update 9th April 2021
We are now taking bookings for appointments with our sales designers
from 13th of April, in line with the latest
Government covid 19 shops re-opening policy.
Thank you for supporting our local family-run business.
Hello, we hope you are all staying safe and well, we wanted to let you have an update on how our business is affected during the COVID-19 restrictions and what we are doing in the meantime.
Our Showroom policy when we are open
Our staff and customer well-being are important that's why we have taken the following steps to protect everyone.
* A maximum of two customers per designer in the showroom at any or time.
* We have a sanitization station at the entrance to the showroom and personal protective equipment is available including face coverings
and disposable gloves.
* Social distancing with floor marking and signage throughout.
* Presentation desks have large, wall-mounted screens to view designs and quotations from a safe distance.
Acrylic screens are also in place between yourself and our designers.
* Frequent disinfecting of surfaces and handled products throughout the day.
Our Warehouse is operational and we can order and receive products from most of our major suppliers, although things are moving a little slower than normal as every business tries to get back to their new normal.
We too are limited on staff members available at this moment in time so your patience would be appreciated. We hope this update helps with your bathroom project plans, and wish you all well at this time.
Leaney's of Lancing Limited